BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kantoi!

GO CHECK OUT HIS SONGS BY ZEE AVI

Semalam I call you, you tak answerYou kata you keluar '
Pergi dinner 'You kata you keluar dengan kawan you,
But when I call Tommy, he said it wasn't true.
So I drove my car pergi Damansara Tommy kata maybe you tengok bola,
Tapi bila I sampai you!you tak ada Lagilah I jadi gila,
So I call and call sampai you answer.
You kata 'Sorry sayang, tadi tak dengar'
'My phone was on silent I was at the gym'Tapi latar belakang suara perempuan.
Sudahlah sayang I don't believe you.Always knew your words were never true.
Why am I with u I pun tak tahu,No wonderlah my friends pun tak suka you.
So I guess that's the end of our story.Akhir kata, she accepted his apology.
Tapi last last kita dapat tahu she was cheating too.
With her ex-boyfriend's best friend

TOMMY
GO WATCH!
BYE,SARAH

0 comments: