BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Abducted by Aliens

I never Realized that Winona,yup the girl in the picture can be very annoying!

She kept singing Sorry,Sorry by Super Junior.

She's obsessed with a Korean dude named Khuyun.(Its not like Her at All!)No offence his ugly

AKWARD MUCH!I THINK SHE WAS ABDUCTED MY ALIENS
I WANT THE NORMAL WINONA BACK! BLUR

Alien talk:
EEEEEEEE-www-lu-lu-lo-ko-ko-ko-poop-pop-poop-blllllllll-uuuuuu-rrrrrrr.
Wateber i said up there i said dwn here in alien talk.

Anyways me & Winona wrote OBSESSED PARODY of P**n.H***I during Moral
its so FUNNY!!
& THEN suddenly Kendrick was like teacher mayyb the thing is spolt(this is nt a spelling error he actually said SPOLT INSTEAD OF SPOILT)We laughed too much!

Note this Message its MAINLY for u SUPER JUNIOR FANS#

ALL YOU SUPER JUNIOR FANS#PLEASE START NO UN-IRRITATE URE FRIENDS ITS RELI ANNOYING!!

xoxo,
sarah.

SHAMWOOHOO!

0 comments: