BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

BAHAHA!!!

I Super Junior M !
But i have calmed down, Im not over the border line OBSESSED with Suju like Winona and Lili.
At least i still hear and watch English movies,songs, videos all the time..Im currently addicted to Super Girl by Suju M. Donghae looks hot in the video!!Im done talking of Suju for now.
_____________________________________________________________________
(drew a border line)

okay, So yday i went to Cosmo World at Time's Square and sat the Roller Coaster it made me freakin DIZZY :) too clear the dizzy-ness i sat on a baby train ride which was quiet funny!!! The dude that was in-charge of the ride looked at me and my cuz weirdly and was like so old want too ride ah?? I gave him the WTH? look. Then we sat the Dizzy Izzy which whr my cuz was cursing like mad...when it was not scary..i laughed like MAD!! then we went too get ice cream frm the slowest ice-cream salesman ever i think he took 15 mins to just give the scoop up the ice cream..FREAK!!!
I just came back frm church im damn sleepy :(
So i guess thats it for today bloggers
Im going too put videos on the next post.okay?So be sure too check it out :)

xoxo,
Sarah.

0 comments: